Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Work Brain Ignored (Word Count = 43,013)

So obviously my work brain was kicked to the curb and my creative brain was like...."GET ME TO THE LAPTOP NOW!!!" I only did about 2K words...but it adds up over time. I'm thinking that I will not be able to get to 50K at Panera but I definitely should by Friday. How exciting...and then I will still have well over a week to add even more words. Hopefully Thanksgiving will help...I am working...but things should be slower than usual...which means when I get home I will not be exhausted. I'm glad that I wrote tonight...I will just get to work early to practice my presentation.

And my treat to get me through the day will be heading to Panera for an hour or so tomorrow after work. Fingers crossed that I can get there early!! Hope Hope!!

3 comments:

MPB said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!! =)

sisu twenty-twenty said...

not to mention i was being totally distracting! good work! you are so going to get there :)

Lisa L. Leibow said...

Joy! You are amazing! Look at you go. I have a good feeling about this one.

Grab every minute you can to keep writing!