Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thinking about Characters...

I have been thinking most about a character who recently came into a clearer view. I even have a nickname for him now - "JP". JP wears old school addias - Gazelles to be exact. The blue kind of course...because how cute do they look with scrubs? Very cute in deed. As I was driving home last night, I was enjoying the Beastie Boys...XM was playing Root Down. I had not listened to them in a while. In thinking about it...it occurred to me that JP would be insanely into the Beasties. So...just like that...he came into view this weekend during my 10,000 word craziness...and now he has a nickname, a trademark kind of sneaks, and a favorite band.

This particular character has morphed a bit...in my original book planning I thought he would be older...but now...I think he will be in his 30's. And well...he has really pretty blue eyes. And...hmmm...I can't give everything away!! :)

1 comment:

MPB said...

Boys who love the Beastie Boys are wonderful =)