Blog Archive

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tapped Out... (Word Count = 53,042)


I think I am ready to close the laptop down for the evening. I just typed a bit so that I could get to 53K before falling asleep. It was a very productive day and I got a bunch of words done today thanks to the write-in. I'm looking forward to seeing how much I can get done tomorrow. It would be so cool to get to 60K, but that might be a bit too ambitious. Especially thinking about how tired I am at this moment. If I were to close my eyes right now, I would totally fall asleep. Seriously...I am fading so fast!!

Today was a most excellent writing day!!

2 comments:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

that is awesome! you should definitely get some sleep. you have not had enough!!!

MPB said...

Awesome job today, Joy!!! Look at you go!! Congrats again on your green bar =)