Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some More Handwritten Notes (Word Count = 21,656)


I am really starting to like the whole writing things by hand then typing them in. I am almost done with Scene Two of Chapter Three and realizing that my chapters are much longer this go around. I'm hoping that by being conscientious of what is going into each chapter at the end of this journey I will really have something closely resembling a book.

This is a very different experience...I know I sound like a broken record on this...but it is true. There will need to be a lot of work on this of course but it would be great to really have a completed 'first draft' to play around with. I need to keep plugging along. A day off today should help burst the number count a bit for a weekday. Seriously...if it were not for the weekend...I don't think I would ever get any word count at all. Hopefully the rest of this week will be a bit more sane at work so that I can have energy to write in the evenings. We shall see...

PS - My NanoWrimo Magic Notebook is Vera Bradley in Medallion. :)

1 comment:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

yeah, i really love handwritting. next year, i'm totally doing that. i plan on getting some vera journals on sat (if we go). i have big plans for how i'm going to organize and work and home. wee!