Blog Archive

Friday, November 28, 2008

Here We Go!!!


Okay...going to go on a coffee run with Sis and then I will settle in for a late night, early AM writing session. I am ready to go I think and am getting excited to see how much I get done before I go to sleep (which I am assuming will be in the early, early AM). I must get to 70K...that is a must. After that...we will see. Here is to a nice hot venti coffee of the day to fuel some good wordage. I have a few thoughts on what kinds of interesting things Lolly will be up to. I'm thinking she may have a bit of fun...and by fun I mean...ahem....well you can probably guess. :)

Update: Have Coffee...Will Write!! Let the fun begin!!!

3 comments:

MPB said...

Go go go, Joy!! I like how I'm just wrapping up and you're just starting! Good luck!! =)

Joy Wizziwa said...

I know...it is very hard for me to write when there is daylight. ;) I'm like a word vampire.

MPB said...

Hahaha, word vampire. I love it!

70k, here you come!