Tuesday, November 11, 2008
There you have it...my goal was met!! Several things are making me happy at this moment and here is a short note about them.
1) I finished Chapter 3 and I was quite happy where things ended up. I was thinking that one thing was going to happen and then something else did. The cool thing is that when I went back to look at my scene list...I had noted what I thought would happen and what did happen as potential happenings. I love it when that happens.
2) I got 25K words before bedtime which means I have to only write 5K more to meet my week #2 goal. That is sooo doable.
3) My initial brainstorming of chapter names to keep me motivated and to keep me plotting along are working with how the story is going. It is writing kismet!!
4) Lolly is showing two sides which is totally unexpected. I wonder if reader's will notice too? Well now that I have spilled the beans...doh!!
5) The songs that came up randomly in Itunes worked so well with things I was writing. So much so...I got a bit misty-eyed when writing them. That is my favorite part of writing.
I am at a good stopping point because I now need to think about what I want to have happen in Chapter 4. Hmm...that seems like the perfect thing to do on the elliptical machine tomorrow AM. I am on a total NanoWrimo High...so please celebrate with me!!! :)