Blog Archive

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Catch Up... (Word Count = 55,049)


So in NanoWrimo life, lots of things fall by the wayside. Laundry. Making your bed. Putting clothes away. Filing of papers of things. Things were so disorganized in my bedroom that I had to take time to just straighten things out. Piles of work clothes on my lovely reading lounger (which of course I rarely if ever use) and my unmade bed and my desk/table was covered with things to file and receipts and magazines and who knows what. I keep all my writing things on my writing desk to help separate paper messes...so NanoWrimo in the paper sense was not the excuse for the excess clutter. Well...I woke up this morning to a stuffy mess...so I took time to just put stuff away and file. Wow!!! How lovely my sleep space is now!!

And then...I sat down to write and get myself to 54K before heading out for a bit of afternoon fun...Vera Bradley Shopping, Coffee and Scribbling in my NanoWrimo Notebook, and then looking for a nice pot to put one of my work plants in at the office. I will of course get some more words when I get home...but I am ahead of the game for today. I'm at 55K already!!! *Happy Dance*

No comments: