Blog Archive

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was pacing for.... (Word Count = 60,013)

Well, I did what I did not think I was going to be able to do...and it is not 1am in the morning!!! I can't believe that my goal for this month was 60K and I have already reached it. I did 10K words this weekend!!! Can you believe it?? I am so excited. I was a bit worried that after I hit 50K my old behaviors were going to take hold and I was just going to stop. But I haven't. If anything I am even more charged about my novel. I have never written this much before...EVER. I am well over 130 pages. I am marching forward looking forward to all that is coming down the pike for Lolly Friar. I will definitely sleep well tonight!!!

1 comment:

MPB said...

Hurray, Joy, that's awesome! Congrats on meeting and exceeding your goal already!!! Can't wait to see where you end up... you still have seven more days!