Blog Archive

Friday, November 14, 2008

Get it Happening...(Word Count = 29,070)


So I had a great 2K word gain during the two hours I had this AM with my writing friends Ellen and Lisa. Then I had to go to work for a meeting. Then I jotted some words down at Hamburger Hamlet because I treated myself to lunch...well it was 3:30pm...but still...it gave me time to jot down some words. So, now I have to get 1K more to make my weekly goal. And then...well...we will see if I have any words left in me. My limiting factor at this point is that my wrist is acting up (I have a bizzaro cyst thingy that gets cranky when I type alot or hold heavy bags with my left hand) so I have my brace on. It is so not sexy!! But it helps...so it will slow my typing down a bit. I will press on. I'm excited to have a few hours tonight and perhaps early this AM too. I am almost at the halfway point!!

PS - My brace is actually for my left wrist...and not the right. In case you were curious. ;)

4 comments:

MPB said...

Hope you wrist feels better, Joy!

Look at your shiny new layout! very nice!

Good luck with your last little bit to 30k!

Joy Wizziwa said...

Thanks on all counts!!! I am still messing around with things so that you can read everything. I know that I need to be writing...but I got totally distracted. :)

MPB said...

Distracted? What's that? Ooooh look, shiny...

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I always love writing with you!!!!!