Blog Archive

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Live from Panera (Word Count = 33,074)


I have been here at Panera for about two hours and have barfed out about 2K words which added to some work I did earlier today took me to 33K. Not too bad. And I was able to get my sister to come...so that made it even more fun!!! Hopefully next week we can get here earlier and have more time to get our numbers happening...especially before Thanksgiving. Although, I know we will be writing then too. Perhaps with cocktails in hand...that makes it even more fun!! Hmm....wonder if I should do that this evening too???

I have to admit that I am a bit anxious because I have about three documents going at the moment and am feeling like I really want to merge things. I am also a bit uncomfortable about how I have been writing without a plan since Thursday. I know...did I just write that? The unplanned writer is now out of sorts from a lack of a plan. I think this is a good sign. I think it shows that I am totally committed to this project and that I am going to see it through to an end well after NanoWrimo is over. Well hopefully by mid December at the latest. This year has to be the year.

3 comments:

MPB said...

Live from Panera!! I <3 it :)

Joy Wizziwa said...

Teehees...I am now settling back in to do a bit of organizing and planning so that I can get myself back on track into my outline/scene list. :)

Great to see you again...and hope to get there again next weekend for sure. Thursday...hmph...depends on work and how soon I can get away. ;)

MPB said...

Looking forward to seeing you whenever you can make it!! =)