Blog Archive

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Another NanoWrimo Saturday Night (Word Count = 18,051)


In under two hours I just charged through my first scene of Chapter 3 and took a bite out of the second scene. I had been thinking about how I was going to start Chapter 3 off and it hit me around 11:30 pm or so. So I grabbed my laptop, a drink (thanks sister!!) and my writing totems and headed downstairs to my writing space. Oh yes...I have two writing totems now...my silk twilly (scarf) and a cute Webkinz Fishy who I named Trilly. She is so cute!!!

We sat down and cranked out 3,000 words in less then 2 hours. The Nano forces were with me for sure. Hopefully I can get a few words down tomorrow to push the rock up over the hill into the 20K arena. That would be fantastic!!!

Until the next time...I need to go to sleep. ;)

2 comments:

MPB said...

Awwww, I love your fishie!!

That's awesome, 3000 words that late in the day and so fast! I could never do that.

And only 2000 to 20k. Woohoo!

Hope you have an awesome Sunday and don't have to go into work! (Or if you do, that it isn't for very long.)

P.S. If you see the RF ornaments, let me know how they are! I foresee a couple of them hanging on my desk year-round :)

Joy Wizziwa said...

Thanks!! I decided that I could just go work extra early on Monday. It is Sunday...and I need to watch TV and NanoWrimo!!!

I am all set to record the few shows I watch on television...and I know that number will only grow. So amazing.. :)

PS - You most likely will see them before me. And great idea about putting them on your desk!!