Blog Archive

Monday, November 1, 2010

And she is off...Word Count = 1,212

So the fun begins...after a crazy long day at work...I came home...and cranked out 1,212 words without really stressing too much. I eased into it really. I have a main character with a name. I have a boy character (of course!!). I have the main character's boss. I love my names this year so far...very inspirational thanks to the NanoWrimo Kick-off Party yesterday. My muse is working!! It is a cute little monkey named Choptank...more to come on that later. All I can say is that it is working!!

Discoveries made this evening in my short time noveling - my character works at a company called Canton Niles. Her bosses name is Brenna Kent...who is the boss's daughter. I know right? Who knows where we will go from here!!

No comments: