Blog Archive

Monday, November 22, 2010

In Search of the Turkey...Word Count = 38,016

Unlike my Mom and Sister who are not afraid of all things culinary...I just like to do the dishes. But, there is one thing that I do contribute to the Thanksgiving festivities...I get to pick out and buy the turkey. It has been awhile since I have done so...the past few years we have dined out. The great 2010 turkey chase was not too bad...it took me only two stores to find "the one". That is not too bad, especially since it was so late in the day.

Long work day which started way to early to admit, but I was happy that I didn't leave as late as usual so that I had time to get said turkey and add to my word count. Not bad!! I'm so excited about Thanksgiving...I can't wait to spend good time with my sister putting up the Christmas Trees and writing my novel at the kitchen table while the turkey and other yummy delights cook away. Can't believe this time of year has wound it's way around again.

No comments: