Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Can of Chili... Word Count = 4,102

Another late night at work...this week has been really crazy I guess!! I was so tired when I left the office and I seriously didn't think I was going to get another 1K when I got home. Did I? Yes. Am I up too late? Yes. But it is November!! I love random thoughts that lead to writing...tonight it was a can of Chili. I know right? As I was walking out to the fridge in the garage, an idea popped in my head. Eating Chili from a can...and that lead to my first few words tonight.

I had another moment of tiredness...but I pushed through by playing one of my favorite NanoWrimo games. When surrounded by people, I ask them to give me a word. It never fails. I got two tonight that fueled me well past my work night bedtime...Clavicle and Phantom.

Happy Writing...looking forward to the weekend. My word count will really get some action then...

No comments: