Blog Archive

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Six Thousand Kind of Day...Word Count = 37,314

So my goal for the weekend was to get to 40K, but considering that I did not write much of anything on Tuesday through Saturday...37K is nothing to sneeze at. I wrote 6K words today!! I feel like I made a lot of progress and am feeling much more confident about my novel at the moment. I was able to merge everything together into one Master Document again...I had about three different documents with scenes mish mashed all over the place. There is great comfort in having them assembled into some kind of order at the moment. I'm looking forward to going to sleep soon...I am feeling kind of icky and know that this week is going to be crazy, busy again. Hopefully I can sleep and not worry about everything that I need to get done tomorrow. I need to just take deep breaths and take things one at a time. Much like my novel writing...it is all about going word by word.

No comments: