Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Panera Progress....Word Count = 8,597

I seem to be really slow going this year...and I'm trying not to be discouraged. I don't know if it is because I am tired or if it is because my novel still has no legs to stand on...but I am not at all happy with my output today at Panera. I have been here since just before 10am. I really had this goal of getting to 10K words before leaving. I used to write 1K words an hour...consistently...no matter where I was. Not this year it seems.

Well...I am leaving the crew of NanoWrimos here and may make a quick trip to one of my Vera Bradley "dealers". That may help to perk me up a bit. I need a second wind. Maybe I can get to 10K before I go to bed tonight. Guess that will have to be my new goal for the day.

No comments: