Blog Archive

Monday, November 8, 2010

Clearing the Head... Word Count = 16,018

A quick 1K in so that I can sleep soundly tonight...I had fun writing tonight despite how crazy tired I am. I'm not sure why, but I have been completely exhausted for the past few weeks. I think I need to get a bit more balance back in my life...like getting to the gym in the AM. These long days are kind of eating away at my thinking skills...the nice thing about being concerned about my word count is that I do find the time to churn the words out...no matter what. So that is kind of like balance.

I'm proud of myself...I finally took time to pay some bills...and still got to jot down some words. Woohoo!!! Feeling pretty good about that...and I'd be lying if I didn't admit to be super excited about having a day off work on Thursday. That should help to get a bunch more noveling done...and some laundry too...maybe.

No comments: