I had a another busy day at work and did not have time last night to write up my Thursday 13. I collapsed into bed at 8:45pm....and slept right through the night. Well except for the few minutes that I got up around 10:30pm to take some insulin. You know...as my sister says...I don't want to perish overnight or anything. ;)
I was hoping to get in some words to take me to 10K...but sleep won. I have been at Panera for about two hours and have hit 11K. I told myself that I could not leave until I got that far along...so I guess I am free now to leave. But I don't want to. Being here is like the perfect vacation for me. I have my cute new netbook, my ipod, and yummy foods around should I want to partake. Oh yes...and fellow nanowrimos. Althought, it is just MolliB and I now.
With my love of lists overflowing...I thought I would note some of the things I am really looking forward to this weekend -
* A day off tomorrow
* Time to write with Ellen and Lisa
* Time to write at Panera
* The boss being 13 hours away
* Hearing all about the fun my Mom and Sister are going to have the Metropolitan Cooking Show this weekend.
* Taking my Grandma out for drinks and a late lunch on Saturday
* Writing and Writing and Writing
* Seeing how many words I have by Sunday PM
* Catching up on some work writing...maybe....
* Downloading NanoWrimo inspiring music from iTunes
* Drinking a cocktail or two and seeing what kinds of wild and crazy things that causes me to do to my main character - Ruby St. Claire.
* Taking a walk in the crisp November air
* Writing about how Ruby meets Jason Nixx...this was the scene that first appeared in my mind
Well what do you know...I ended up with a Thursday 13 afterall!!! :)