Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Joy Things...

I can tell that this year is going to be a very fruitful "Joy Things" year. I am lucky in that during this time of year there is an overwhelming amount of things that I (or others) can purchase with my name on it. It is not even Thanksgiving yet and I have purchased quite a few items. Starbucks has cups with Joy on them too...but it would be silly for me to go there everyday and get a drink just so that I can I have a mass marketed cup with my name on it. I mean really...you need to draw a line somewhere.

In other news, my novel seems to be moving right along. This one is different in that I am not writing everyday. But when I do I write, I seem to barf out a bit all at once. I am kind of excited about this one, because I am writing it in the way I love best. A blank page at a time that gets added to the master document. I am writing it Chapter by Chapter. I don't know if that means anything, but it just feels so good. I don't even have a title for it...and this is a first.

My goal is to finish the story by the end of November...the 50K words is easy peasy at this point really. I know I can do that. The goal this year is to finish my story. I have to becuase my sister has agreed to read it on December 1 and let me know what she thinks. That is a first...so I need to go with it!!

No comments: