Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2009

A Perfect Day Off!!! Word Count = 15,080

Another productive writing day and I am looking forward to celebrating with a really fun Friday night!! Today was an absolute perfect day. I slept in. Did a bit of office work...because...it seems impossible to completely shut off from the office...and then spent the rest of the day writing.

It was great to see my writing friends Ellen and Lisa today...time to write...time to eat...time to catch up. I hate that I have been so busy that I haven't been able to write with them more. They are so inspiring!! And then I headed to Panera...which is fast becoming my home away from home. I love how productive I am here. I just hit 15K and the weekend hasn't even started yet. I am so freaking excited to see how much more I can get done over the next two days. It was great that I could meet up with MolliB...who doubles as both a Vera Girl and a NanoWrimo buddy. ;)

I'm getting ready to bid farewell to the coziest little corner table which has served me quite well this afternoon/evening. What a perfect day!!!

No comments: