Tweet Tweets...

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Reward...

Well...I hadn't planned on rewarding myself with something for reaching 25K...but after some research...I hit 25K on November 11 last year too...so I guess it was not really a big deal. Oh well...let's see if I can ramp it up a bit and get to 50K sooner than I did last year (November 22). Not sure I can beat that...but I guess you never know till you try.


Okay...now back to my reward. I got an email from Crocs about some of their fun new winter items. When I saw how cute these were...I had to get them. I mean...my old winter crocs broke last year...I had never replaced them...so really...I have a bona fide need for them. Hmm...now...what should my reward be if I get to 50K before November 22???

3 comments:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

a pony!

Maki said...

I must say they are CUTE!!!! The color and the fluffy stuff - oh so cute. Do they come in lil ones sizes? I wanna get them for my girls and myself!!!!!!

xoxo

P.S. Yay to 3rd eye!! ;)

Joy Wizziwa said...

Maki - - Yes...you can get them for your girls too!!! :) Thanks for stopping by!!