Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Workin my Wizziwa...

It has been busy...but despite the crazy 14 hour days...I have been holding my own in terms of reengaging my inner Wizziwa. I know that statement needs defining...but wizziwa the codename for my own inner balance. A perfect wizziwa is when my life pie chart pieces(work, health, family and friends/relationships) are in balance or "feel right" given the external obstacles thrown in my path. There are no pieces of the pie completely overtaking the entire the circle leaving thin slivers for all else. It is my own little life barometer. Plus it is kind of fun to say and feels very zen. It rolls off your tongue like a mantra. Wiz e Wah. It's the me I want to be.

1 comment:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

so much better than lanceness. i love it!!!