Blog Archive

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vera Girls Take Cottage Monet...

A rainy Sunday is best spent with friends and Vera Bradley. We had another successful outing looking over the new Vera Bradley that came out a week or so ago. As always, I have a tough time committing, which makes my purchase all the more perfect. I decided upon a patchwork purse and adorable wristlet...all of which will look so cute with my three pairs of Vera flip flops this spring/summer. I did not go that "crazy" today...because I knew that there would be other purchases on the horizon or in the recent past. That was pretty good for me. Although, there was a point today that I was holding a bunch of purple punch file folders, highlighters, notebook and note cube while eying the message board. My justification for said articles in my grasp was that I thought my writing desk could use some "spring" accessories instead of the more "wintery" night owl patterns that currently decorate my writing space. I was proud of myself as I put the items back upon the display. Besides, I know that the only reason I did not purchase more today was because they did not have the Hot Pink Nylon purse that I really wanted. Shhhh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PinkyGiraffe said...

hehe, as usual I had a great time with my fellow VB addicts!