Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Purse Problems...

I have such a hankering for a new purse. Don't laugh, I know I just bought one on Saturday. See...the problem is, it has white piping on it which means it may not be appropriate to use it until it gets a bit warmer out. See my problem? I want a new purse now!!! And here is the really, really naughty part...I'm thinking of cheating on Vera.

I am lusting after other purses at the moment - Kate Spade, Michael Kors and Juicy Couture. What's a girl to do?? So many purses, so little time. It's just that I want a new one so bad that it hurts. I mean really, really hurts!!! It's official...I am crazy. Either that or maybe I just need to eat something for lunch.

2 comments:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

that's a cute bag. hmm, i think you just might need some lunch.

PinkyGiraffe said...

ohhh, I like that bag, I don't think it's cheating.