Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fortune Telling of Sorts or Verification?

A couple of days ago I made a proclamation that I thought it would be neat to have psychic reading done at some point. Just for grins. Since I'm so intuitive, I thought it might be a fun thing to see if what I think matches what they would think. Plus, it seemed like something fun to do with my current character, Lolly Friar or one from another of my uncompleted novels. In the name of research and all...this could be interesting.

After sharing this bit of randomness with my girls (Sister, Mom, and Grandma), they looked at me like I was crazy. Which, admittedly, I very well could be. To allay their concerns I said the following:

"Don't worry, I'm not talking about going to someone behind a curtain at the Fair or anything."

To which they immediately burst out laughing.

1 comment: