Blog Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Work, Work, Work...

Seems like all I am about these days is work. I'm settling in for my afternoon of work writing and catching up on things in preparation for what I am anticipating will be quite an intense week. All weeks have been intense lately, but I think I'm holding my own pretty okay. I have my moments. Especially when I think about noveling and how I have not done a thing since that day I took off on February for my "rescehduled birthday". I haven't been facebooking. I haven't been blogging. All I seem to do is work, sleep, and spend time with those I care about. Although that last one has suffered quite a bit.

I keep thinking this will pass, I keep hoping it will pass, but I know that I can handle what ever is thrown to me. At least I didn't do any work yesterday...one day of rest is better than none. And...I did sleep in this AM. I'll get through it. I know I can. I will...

No comments: