For this weeks installment of the Thursday 13, I wanted to note some of the Facebook Status Updates that occurred to me as I meandered through the week. I should clarify that these were never actually posted. I have blogged before about how this is a new habit of mine...I think of my life in terms of status updates. Isn't that crazy? Hope you enjoy them!!
1) Joy is wondering why she did not hear her alarm go off...perhaps this is a sign that she needs to adjust her "wake-up" time to something that is more reasonable. Hitting the snooze alarm every 7 minutes for an hour can't be normal.
2) Joy loves the car ride home...especially when XM treats her to songs that she has not heard in a while. Like Midlife Crisis by Faith No More for instance...
3) Joy just realized she got her MBA five years ago...wtf??
4) Joy loves the new owl flair that she got for her tree. She feels a blog coming on.
5) Joy can't believe that there is even soy in bubble gum. As long as she can have Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi...things can proceed as usual.
6) Joy knows that no matter how much she frets about things they always work out as they should.
7) Joy is already plotting her next set of Vera Bradley purchases...July will be here soon and she got a sneak peak at some pixies of the new lines. OMG!!!
8) Joy realizes that half of the reason she always sees the dentist regularly is because of the following - 1) She always gets compliments on her teeth, 2) She gets to leave work early, and 3) She uses it is as a six-month measure for how her life is going.
9) Joy is so excited to see her writing friends on Sunday...the fab four reunites in Bethesda!!!
10) Joy is curious to know if she will figure out when to take a summer vacation.
11) Joy wishes that she was disciplined so that she could get back to writing her novel...her characters are wondering where she is.
12) Joy and Elyse and their Mommy are kind of worried but they trust the process. That is all you can do.
13) Joy thinks she may have found a new endocrinologist...and made an appointment for July. She hopes that this one is "the one". Take that useless pancreas!!!
If you would like to check out other Thursday 13's...have at it by clicking here!!!