I'm so glad that my writing friends (Ellen, Lisa, and Michone)convinced me to join Facebook and my friend Claudia too. It all happened in one day...I had three people tell me I needed to join. So I joined and now I am happy to share a quick list of my glee.
What Facebook has brought to me - -
* New books to read by chick lit authors who rock. One down and One to go!! And hopefully more to find.
* New writing friends with fun blogs and increased ways to network writing wise.
* Thinking about my day in terms of status updates.
* Finding a fun blog linky activity...finally...the Thursday 13 is my new favorite thing about blogging.
* Connecting with friends from school who I have often thought about and then found on Facebook...and turns out they are just as awesome as always.
* Connecting with many members of my Camp Fantastic family during all the months of the year.
* Connecting with old work buddies...and past IT techs. I have at least two of my old techs on my friends list...and they may well be some of my very favorites. :) Wonder if I could find them all?
* Remembering that I am introverted in person and online, so I may have a low friend count but they are not just anybody. :)