Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wicked Games...

So I finally...after about three weeks of walking across the hall to the community printer...replaced my toner cartridges. It is no mystery that the past few weeks have been more intense than usual and somehow the thought of replacing my printer cartridges seemed like it would take away a painstaking amount of time that would be better spent doing something else. How stupid is that? Walking across the hall to another location to get something off of the printer multiplied by the number of times I print per day (trust me...it is a lot)times the number of days I went without a working printer (approximately 10 working days)has got to be a lot longer than the five to ten minutes it actually took to replace everything. The mind games one plays with oneself...

1 comment:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

oh sister! that's what makes you so endearing :)