Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Julia to My Dot...

My best friend is my sister and I am so lucky to have her. We love to take a dynamic duo and declare who is who. After watching Julie and Julia recently...I could totally see what she was talking about. After she saw the movie when it was in the theater she talked about how fantastic Julia Child and her sister were. When they met at the train station. There were so many other moments in the movie. We are so crazy like that and I am glad. I have had a best friend for almost 30 years and she just happens to my sister. I am a very lucky person...

Here is a list of things that I most admire about my best friend -

1) Her strength
2) Her patience
3) Her tolerance
4) Her calm
5) Her multifaceted ways - in so many things and interests
6) Her leoness (RAWR)
7) Her depth
8) Her persistence
9) Her fortitude
10) Her love (and did I mention tolerance??)

No comments: