Blog Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Get Your Joy On...

Boy did I predict it right this year...my pile of "Joy" things this year continues to grow. A little votive and a serving platter. Yes..that is right. A serving platter for the girl named Joy who doesn't cook...who just orders and reheats when entertaining. It seriously is the cutest thing ever. Don't you agree??

I love my name...I really do. Especially since I can get so many things that integrate it. I feel I should give myself some credit for exercising some restraint. There was a cute placemat I saw at Target that was garnet and sparkly that spelled out Joy. I have to thank my sister for this purchase...it was at my favorite store...Artisan's...and I had not even seen it the day before. I had to have it. I will enjoy it my whole life long!!

No comments: