Blog Archive

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OGYST - WTF!!! Weeks 6, 7, 8, and 9

Alright...well I have been very bad about the tracking progress of Operation Getting Your Shit Together. So, I need to get back on track and chronicle things. Instead of scratching my head and trying to remember the past three weeks, I thought I would do a quick list of things to summarize...status update style.

Joy Wizziwa is...

* amazed that after the big scientific meeting the crew was playing one of my "instant cry" songs from Camp as they were breaking down the equipment. Kicking Cancer Ass...I think it was a sign. Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

* meeting up with some NanoWrimo Friends to write...after hitting the gym. Balance anyone?

* eating bad things that no good can come from.

* working on her novel and making edits. Could this one be "the one"?

* increasing her reps and weights to kick things up a notch at the gym.

* trying her best and okay with the fact that it is not always enough. I don't think I can work any harder or longer.

* getting a pedicure...ahhh....

* spending another Saturday at the car dealership...they could have at least bought me dinner first...$1K in two weekends. Enough Said...

* lost with her sister because I am bad at directions. But then drinking and chatting with friends took all the stress away.

* singing her ass off and may become addicted to Rock Band. OMG...how have I missed this fantastic dare I say genius game? Oh right...because I am lame.

* realizing that saving the sauna for Friday's is dumb...enjoying it after a work out on a Monday feels just as good.

* making summer plans now...stuff for May, June, July and August...I am so not repeating the mistakes of 2009 again. Red Sox? Check. DMB? Check. Camp? Check...if they want me back. ;)

* not buying any of the new Vera Bradley Frill...I will resist the urge.

* getting a compliment on her talking points. Finally!!!

* feeling sleepy...so...choosing to nap instead of going to the gym.

* thinking of addressing my horrid eating habits by doing WW online. Am I that brave?

* resting the day away...gearing up for Friday...and then...the WEEKEND!!!

No comments: