Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vera Girls Take Tiara...

So my fellow Vera Bradley Addicts and I had a truly outstanding Sunday get-together at one of our local Vera dealers...umm...I mean...stores. We were giddy and giggly. We were informed and steadfast. We were focused shoppers and ready to spend. Oh...and I'm not even going to tell you how much fun we had in a toy store nearby too. :) This post is on Vera...so I need to stay focused.

I have to say, I actually did not get any purses. I know, right? But do not worry...there were plenty of other things to purchase. Three pairs of flip flops (purple punch, cupcakes pink, cupcakes green), two coolers (purple punch and cupcakes pink), an id case (cupcakes pink), and a clear wrislet (cupcakes pink). Are you seeing a trend here? Oh yes...I'm already dreaming ahead for vacation time in the spring and summer. Bring it on!!!

But before then...there will be new microfiber (in pink, green, and black...oh my!!) for the spring/summer and a lovely floral pattern too (in lots of cute styles). Somehow I think the Vera Girls will take on another dealer...umm...I mean store in about another month when the next set of new items are released. I'm already plotting. ;)

3 comments:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

i so wanted to get a beach tote, but i'm holding out for the next set of limited edition stuff. ooooo i hope its as good in person and in the book!!! its gonna be sick ;0)

PinkyGiraffe said...

I so can't wait for the new microfiber, it will surely spark another shopping trip!

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I seriously love those flip flops!!!