Blog Archive

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swirly Girl To Do List...

I have so much going on at the moment and work has been crazy busy. I'm very excited about a small christmas vacation...and I am hoping that I will not have to do any work. The only work on want to do is novel writing. I was supposed to be done...what a dreamer I am. I have only written 10K words since NanoWrimo ended. How sad is that? I am so ashamed of myself.

It has been a productive weekend so far I think...there is a lot to do between now and Tuesday. Let's see how things are shaping up shall we?

X Purchase fun Vera Bradley that you don't need. Take a Peak Here
X Laundry
X Finish Xmas Cards and Go to Post Office
X Get Starbucks Gift Cards for Work Gifts and put them into my cute holiday cards with charming personalized notes
X Buy a few cute tops for Holiday Festivities
X Wait until after xmas to buy a couple of pairs of cute flats (in progress...I have been resisting so far)
X Pick up Dry Cleaning (Might have to do Tuesday AM..or when I get back from Vacation on 12/27)
X Switch out Current Vera for Holiday Red/Black/Gray Vera Jacquard Opera Bag
X Not stress about the huge meeting you have on Monday Morning
X Stop by Starbucks, Giant, and Dunkin Doughnuts to pick up some treats for the office
X Get a French Manicure and Pedicure....so pretty!!! If only it were not too cold to wear flip flops!!!
X Figure out what to take on Christmas Vacation
* Do a LJ entry on my xmas card from Erin...this may have made my entire year. ;)
* Do a LJ entry on random meetings of old co-workers from when you first started working
* Do a LJ on how it is possible for an INFJ (Oracle type person) to choose to be in a total 'denial mindset'

List Updated as of 8:00 am on 12/28/08

2 comments:

Lisa L. Leibow said...

Don't be ashamed! You're doing great! You'll get there. I know you will.

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Merry Christmas Joy! Enjoy your mini break and get lots of writing done!

See you real soon!

Peace,
E