Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A First Time for Everything (Word Count = 82,088)

Is it really true? Did I just add to my word count after November had ended? I did. I did. Another 1K done and hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish up Chapter 9. I have just a bit more to do and then off to Chapter 10.

I'm just going to keep moving forward. I am putting all the thoughts about the work I have to go back to do on the back burner for now. So to keep up my motivation, I have created a little word count tracker for my Lolly Friar novel with my other gadgets. I miss the constant updating of NanoWrimo so this is my lame attempt at fooling my brain.

2 comments:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

awesome!!!!!!

MPB said...

Yay Joy yay Joy!!!!!!!! =) You're totally going to finish it and it's going to be awesome :)