Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week 13 - The Road to 13.1

And before you know it...there are just days between you and your second fitness goal of the year.  Days!!  The week of lucky 13 is behind me...all in all it was good week of training.  The only complication was a bit of a blood sugar dip when I did my 5 miles on Saturday.  Pretty good...that is the first time that has happened...after 13 weeks.  When I look at my crumpled training plan that lives in my gym bag...I can't believe I am in the final stretch.  I am running and walking.  I have been for the past five weeks.  To think, just before that I didn't think I could finish the 13 miles within four hours.  I was ready to give up.  Now, I know I can make that window.  I believe I can make that window.   I will make that window.  The only thing that can hold me back is me...and I am so not going to let that happen.  Sunday, June 2 at 8:00am...the Road to 13.1 really begins. 

No comments: