Blog Archive

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Is this bliss I am feeling....????

 So a funny thing has happened in the past two weeks...I think for the first time ever I am actually on top of my game!!  Maybe it is because I actually have some game...this whole training thing...this whole managing my diabetes thing...this whole eating healthy thing...good things are happening!!  My two main goals for 2013 were to eat healthy and check my blood sugar...after four months...I feel like I am finally hitting the mark...consistently.  The doubts about my ability are starting to quiet down and I'm settling in to a different state of mind.  I think it might be bliss???  Or is it too soon to declare???

When looking over my training plan last night...I realized that over the past 10 weeks...I have only missed 5 days.  Just...5...days.  I was pretty proud of that.  This work that I am doing...is really starting to show...physically...mentally...metabolically (my blood sugars are pretty decent).  I see my endocrinologist tomorrow and I'm actually kind of excited.  I will have data to show.  I have always said that the truth is in the numbers...if you look at the numbers...good things really are happening!!

No comments: