Blog Archive

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blip...Blippity...Blip...


What is up with this week? I have not been to the gym since Sunday. I have not been eating as well as I have been. BLIP!!!!!!!! This was going to be the week that I broke into a new bracket...but now...given how things have been going...I don't think that is going to happen when I step upon the scale tomorrow. The real test is whether or not I can pull myself back up again and get back with the program. There are lots of thigns I have to look forward too...getting my blood work done...seeing the endocrinologist...things are so much better than they were the last time I saw her. I need to keep remembering that feeling...I think it is pride. I have never felt that in terms of my health...and I will get back it. This week I was discombobulated and sooo sooo tired. Off of my game. But it was a blip. A tiny little 'pause' in my journey.

No comments: