Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Tired....

I have had two really long days at work and I am exhausted. I should go for a walk...but I don't know if I can...I am so tired. I feel like Dorothy in the field of poppies. If I could just close my eyes for a quick second...zzzzz.....zzzzzz.....oh wait....there was a point to this post...I think??

Oh right...my guilt about not going for a walk. I usually allow myself one day of the week off from exercise...so I guess...it will be today. My Nike's will just have to wait until tomorrow...they will enjoy their time at the gym tomorrow night. And maybe...just maybe...they will see their "Gymspiration" too. Every little bit of motivation helps...I'm not gonna lie. Really tall guy with the nice arms and that blue tattoo...yes...you...you are my gymspiration.

No comments: