My Thursday 13 this week is a listing of the reasons why I am stalling on a pesky writing chore I need to do for work. I have been doing so since last Wednesday. I decided to do this list because I am in fact stalling right now.
1. I had a really bad cold and needed to get some sleep…even needed to take a day off work. I never do that…I was that sick!!
2. I needed to go shopping with my Vera Friends on Sunday.
3. I ended up working on another work related thing this past weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
4. I was admiring the fact that the leaves are changing and the view from my office is breathtaking. Seriously…
5. I had to review 22 reports this week that were due by cob Wednesday…I got them at 5:30pm on Tuesday.
6. I needed to organize a bunch of papers to prepare briefings for the bosses “book”…they were needed for Thursday…so I had to do them on Tuesday evening. That way they are ready the night before for review before Thursday.
7. It was more fun to think about what to wear for the AFI/Paramore show I am going to on Friday night. I’m thinking my black and pink chucks are a most.
8. There are some really funny shows on Wednesday Night…The Middle is like my new favorite (…favorite…). Brick is my hero!!! It was more important to watch TV and fall asleep.
9. Since November 1 is fast approaching, it is important that I begin to think about the names of my hero girl (I am thinking Ruby) and my hero boy (I am thinking Oliver). Names are so crucial…
10. My watch stopped working and I am trying to pick a new one from one of my favorite websites. They have all kinds of cool things to accessorize your medical alert medallions. I so wish they had these when I was a younger diavista.
11. The latest I can get this writing task done is over the weekend…so technically…I could stretch this out some more.
12. My sister got me a copy of Where the Wild Things Are…and I had to read it. I am so going to have to see the movie. I had totally forgotten that one of my other childhood favorites Pierre was also written by Maurice Sendak.
13. I am just not feeling it yet…and I can’t write until I feel it.
If you would like to check out other Thursday 13's...have at it by clicking here!!!