So I am home sick today...and really need to be getting back to sleep. As I closed out of my work email...I realized something. It is Thursday!!! And I haven't done a list in a few weeks...so why not crank out one before I retreat to my comfy bed and bury myself beneath the covers. Score!!!
Here is a list of things to do when you are home from work because you are sick - -
1) Hit the snooze alarm a few times because it makes you feel better.
2) Smear on some Vick's because you don't need to put any make-up on.
3) Keep the news on so that you can hear how yucky the weather is and feel better just knowing that you do not have to deal with it.
4) Drink two cups of coffee while looking over the newspaper...because you never have time to do that on other mornings.
5) Think of NanoWrimo 2009 ideas...I think this is the year for my "I knew my prom date would someday be president" idea.
6) Try not to feel guilty for not being at work...even though you are sick and should be at home resting.
7) Work on a Thursday 13 List...especially since you have not done one since the beginning of September. For shame...
8) Fix your newly designed blog so that you can get back "Home" in an easy way. It has been driving me crazy...and I finally took some time this AM to fix it. ;)
9) Watch Soap Operas...if you happen to be awake in the afternoon...
10) Avoid the urge to write out a "to do" list of everything you need to do at work tomorrow since you are not there today.
11) Crank the volume on your ipod and play all the songs that make you feel warm and cozy.
12) Try to avoid checking your blackberry every five minutes in case you are missing something.
13) Sleep...all day long...sleep...glorious...sleep!!!
Well...maybe this is just my list!!
If you would like to check out other Thursday 13's...have at it by clicking here!!!