Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A really fun weekend...

I have to say that I had a blast at my friend Jen's wedding. She married her high school sweetheart...so cute!! In trueness of how small the world is, we actually went to high school together...but I don't remember her...she was class of 97 and I was class of 95. Years later we met at work...and have been having fun ever since. In high school, I had two really good friends...both of whom had names that started with J (Jen and Jeremy). And the cool thing is...years later...I have two really good friends...whose names also start with J (Jen and Jamelle). We worked together in the same office for a bit...and have been friends ever since. The Three J's!!! :) Now...if I could only get my J girls on Facebook. Then I will have both sets of J's...

Isn't Jen's cake adorable? So fitting...and you will be happy to know that I did not eat anything bad yesterday despite the amazing food offerings at the wedding. I did have a glass of champagne...but that was the only bad form of carbs. I had a blast out on the dancefloor...and I know that extra bit helped to push me to one of my goals. I am officially Joy minus Ten!!! Now for the next goal...

No comments: