Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Orange Wall Magic... Word Count =35,364

My word count is still not where it should be, but I have written 8K words here at Panera today. The orange wall was definitely helping me with the words today. I had to get a picture of my sacred space. I got here around 10:30 am this morning and by 5:30pm I had gone from 27K to 35K. I can so do this...I can get to 50K by this time next week. No problem!! It really helps to have the encouragement of my NanoWrimo Buddies...nothing beats the sound of them cheering you on. Thanks to the amazing spreadsheet which is tracking all of our progress in one place so that we can keep tabs on each other...I am motivated to keep it up. I am looking forward to heading home for a bit of rest and relaxation...while I mull over in my head the fact that if I write just 2K more words today...that would bring my grand total for today to 10K words today. Hmmm...let me swim on that.

No comments: