Blog Archive

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Vera Girls...Take Artisans!!

For my birthday, the Vera Girls decided to descend upon the local shop near where I live. It is one of my main Vera dealers, Artisans. We had a blast and went Vera Crazy!! But it was in celebration of my 33rd birthday...so it was totally okay. As luck would have it, Vera Bradley's new Spring Line of colors and bags came out on my Birthday. Perfect timimg!!!

In all honesty, I have not really purchased that many purses as of late...but Vera has come out with some really retro designs that totally hooked me in. I knew I was going to be in trouble when I perused the website on my birthday. I fell in love with a few. Oh Vera...how I adore you.

I am not going to lie...I got lots of things...and the cool thing was...between bday money and a cell phone rebate check...not much went on the ole charge card. I really, really lucked out. For the most I was very practical in my purchases...I will list them out for you. I love a good list...especially if it is a list of Vera Bradley.

1) For the office - all kinds of cute pencils, note cube, binder clips, spiral notebook, and note pad. Pattern: Sitting in a Tree

2) For the gym - the 'Get Carried Away' Tote. This is a new tote that I am so in love with!! Six pockets inside....four outside. There is a place for everything. You can zip it or not. Perfect Perfect Perfect Gym Bag!!! Also got a cute matching 'Audrey'...because I need to carry lifesavers with me at all times while at the gym. Duh!! Pattern: Sitting in a Tree

3) For the stuff I need to carry around (aka purse) - the 'Alice' and and a 'Clutch' wallet. I have been trying to find a purse to go with my fantabulous work tote. The Alice is just plain classy...I love it. So retro...I am a HUGE fan of a kiss lock top. ;) Pattern: Symphony in Hue


Thanks to my Vera Girls for meeting up with me...it was a most fantastic birthday!!! Love you Guys!!! ;)

No comments: