Blog Archive

Saturday, January 2, 2010

And so we begin...2010...

I have been keeping a journal since around 1996...and one of my most favorite things to do is to pick out a new journal for the new year. Way back when, I actually used to fill up each and every journal before starting a new one. Back at the end of 2007, I decided to just pick a new journal each year...especially since I collect them and have many journals yet to fill. That doesn't seem to stop me from buying more. I guess like a purse, you just can't have enough of them.

For fun, I posted a picture of a few potential journals that I could use in 2010 on Facebook. I wanted to see if any of my friends would pick a favorite. So far, the winner is the red and black one - the second one from the left. It will be good to crack it open and write the first few words. There is something thrilling about starting a new journal. You never know what is going to fill the pages. It is exciting. I could have never predicted all that was going to happen in 2009, much like I can't for 2010. My hope is that the pages are filled with fun and balance and perspective. There will be more to life in 2010 than just work....

No comments: