Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Press the Hold Button...

Hello...I've waited here for you...everlong. When I get frustrated on having to wait for things...I should think about that Foo Fighters song. I love that song. It is one of my personal anthems. Problem is...I'm a 'go-to' kind of gal. I like to get things done. I like to check things off of my list. I am always 'on-it'. Although, sometimes, you have to wait on others. I have such a hard time with this. I know that patience is a virtue...that must be why it is so hard. One of my tag lines is to trust the process...but it doesn't stop me from getting all worked up.

The one thing I have to FORCE myself to remember is that no matter how much you stress or worry...things are going to happen when they are supposed to happen. I know this. Yet I still exhaust myself in trying to mitigate disaster. Darn intuition...