Blog Archive

Thursday, April 23, 2009

On Vacation, Will Cheat..

I cheated on Vera while on vacation. I got this super cute handbag from one of my favorite shops...and it was 50% off. I mean really, could I pass that up? I think not. It was just what I needed to have a fun new thing to sport as I headed back to the office today. I have to admit, it is pretty cool returning to work on a Thursday. You have two days on and then two days off. I can handle that!!

I so needed to take some time off. I was back in action today and got so much done. It was crazy. I did a really good job prioritizing so that I just ticked things off my list one at a time. Probably because I did not have any meetings...

1 comment:

sisu twenty-twenty said...

i think everyone would be happy if the work week was like that!