Blog Archive

Saturday, April 18, 2009

As the Sun Comes Up...

I am up way to early, but how can you possibly sleep when this is what greets you when you open your eyes? I am so calm. I am so relaxed. I can't even remember what I was so worried up about at work the day before last. I can't believe I almost bailed on getting away for a few days. I am so keyed up about how pretty everything is...so much so that I don't even need coffee to get perked up. I am sitting at a cute little table with a lovely view. This is my idea of a vacation - a table, a chair, a charged laptop (or journal), and new surroundings to soak in. Perfection.

2 comments:

Maki said...

Seriously? Is this what you're waking up to every morning? Yep, I would wake up early too - so jealous. Stunningly beautiful view....

Thanks so much for your kindness and prayer.. My husband is doing better.... Thanks again! xoxo

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Oh how absolutely lovely! Enjoy your vaca!