Blog Archive

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A bit of progress... (Word Count = 93,499)

I know, I know...I have been lacking in the word count increases. I did take some time just now to tune out the world and type up some things I wrote in early January in my early morning Starbucks writing jaunts. I'm so looking forward to getting back to those once work calms down. Fingers crossed that Thursday Morning will find me back in one of my favorite writing places in the early AM before work starts. :)

Well...I'm sure this will be my last post until I my meeting is over. So...until then...I shall see you on the other side.

Oh...I forgot to note that I joined Facebook finally. I'm going to keep up with my status there...I think...since I figured out how to so with my cell phone. You can see that in my sidebar...so feel free to check me out there. ;)

No comments: