Blog Archive

Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 8 - (Swim 1, Bike 0, Run 0)

Wait what?  That is just terrible...with just one week to go until the Indoor Tri...only 1 swim?  Only two visits to see Gym for the week?  I learned a valuable lesson this week.  Don't push it.  Rest.  A head cold hit me out of nowhere on Sunday...I tried to swim a bit on Tuesday...and by Wednesday...I accepted that I needed to take it easy.  It was better to rest...then risk being too sick (or more miserable than necessary) to do the Indoor Tri.  So rest I did...no dates with Gym until Saturday AM.  Well...on Wednesday I went to the Circus after work.  I had never been to the circus before.  I will probably never go again.  There was a lot of content to take in.  I'm glad I can check it off the "to do" list.  I did get an idea for a novel out of it...so a mental note has been made for future reference.

8 hour Work Days this Week (4):  Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday

Spolier Alert:  My cold cleared...and I did the Indoor Tri...my goal was to run not walk...I nailed it!! 



  




No comments: